SHOP HOP TIPS
CENTRAL KANSAS SHOP HOP TIPS
SHOP HOP TIPS
AT THE FIRST SHOP VISITED-
- Pick Up Passport (personal information on back of Passport must be filled out to be eligible to win prizes)
- Receive FREE Pattern
AT EVERY SHOP VISITED-
- Have Passport Stamped
- Receive their FREE Pattern
- Take advantage of discounted notion item each shop is featuring this weekend
AT THE LAST SHOP VISITED-
- Turn in Stamped Passport
OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS
- Passports are for participants 10 years of age and above
- The fabric kits and FREE Patterns are available only in the respective Participating Stores.
- There will be NO MAIL ORDERS of fabric Kits--so get them during Shop Hop weekend!
- Drawing to be held for prizes following the Shop Hop.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Winner is responsible for any special delivery costs.
- Save 20% on a shop FEATURED ITEM. Must show Shop Hop Passport for discount.
MANY, MANY PRIZES
- Visit all 10 Shops to be eligible for Grand Prize. Turn in passport at last shop and collect your Thank You gift.
- All Returned Passports will be eligible for Gift Bags overflowing with fabulous Quilting Goodies!
- Sign up in each shop for their Door Prize Drawing as well.
GRAND PRIZE: A Vintage Singer Featherweight sewing machine!
FABRIC KITS are available in each shop for making a portion of the quilt.
- Block kits for 2020 will be available during the Hop.
- Finishing Kits are specific to each shop and are available to purchase during the Shop Hop.