SHOP HOP TIPS
CENTRAL KANSAS SHOP HOP TIPS, FABRIC KITS & REGIONAL MAP
SHOP HOP TIPS
AT THE FIRST SHOP VISITED
- Pick Up Passport (fill out back Passport info area, a "must" to be eligible to win prizes)
- Attach Passport to Lanyard for your convenience
- Receive FREE Pattern
- Receive Coupon page of discounted notion items (Item is also included on passport)
AT EVERY SHOP VISITED
- Have Passport Stamped
- Receive their FREE Pattern
- Take advantage of discounted notion item each shop is featuring this weekend
AT THE LAST SHOP VISITED
- Turn in Stamped Passport
OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS
- Passports are for participants 10 years of age and above
- The fabric kits and FREE Patterns are available only in the respective Participating Stores.
- There will be NO MAIL ORDERS of fabric Kits--so get them during Shop Hop weekend!
- Drawing to be held for prizes following the Shop Hop.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Winner is responsible for any special delivery costs.
- Save 20% on each store's FEATURED ITEM. Must show Shop Hop Passport for discount. Must be in store to purchase or pay for order if store is sold out prior to 4 pm Sunday, October 7, 2018.
MANY, MANY PRIZES
- Visit all 8 Shops to be eligible for Grand Prizes and Thank You Gift.
- All Returned Passports will be eligible for our Gift Bags overflowing with fabulous Quilting Goodeis!
- Each Store does a special Door Prize Drawing as well.
GRAND PRIZES: To be announced at a later date!
FABRIC KITS are available in each shop for making a portion of the quilt.
- Block kits for 2018 will be available during the Hop.
- Finishing Kits are particular to each shop and are available to purchase during the Shop Hop.
Pick up, buy or bring your own Lanyard. Our passport has been designed to attach to a lanyard to make for hands free shopping and less likely to misplace your passport. It will be handily hanging around your neck or attached to your long Lanyard leash. This is a current trend for different festivals and events. If this is your first time enjoying a Lanyard Event--we're glad to introduce you to it.