CENTRAL KANSAS QUILT SHOP HOP
FOUR DAYS: OCTOBER 5, 6, 7 & 8, 2017
Join the fun and excitement of the 2017 Central Kansas Quilt Shop Hop. We've added Thursday to our regular Friday, Saturday and Sunday line up which gives you chance to visit all 8 shops. Grab a carload of friends and family for your drive to shops in Alden, Hutchinson, McPherson, Newton, Severy, Wichita, and Winfield to discover the friendliness and unique personality of each shop.
September has arrived so we can now reveal all the shop's quilts. We hope you are excited as we are to see our creations. As always, the quilts look much better in person than on the computer screen. New this year--our Shop Hop is a Lanyard Event! For more information about what that means go to the Shop Hop Tips page.
Shop Hop hours are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is 9 am to 8 pm and Sunday is 11 am to 4 pm.
CHARLOTTE'S SEW NATURAL
FIELD TO FABRIC
NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK
PICKET FENCE QUILT CO.
PRAIRIE FLOWER CRAFTS
STITCHES QUILT SHOP
MANY, MANY PRIZES
- All returned passports will be elgible for door prizes.
- Each store does their own store door prizes, as well.
- Visit all 8 shops to be eligible for 2 SINGER FEATHERWEIGHT SEWING MACHINES or an OLISO iTOUCH IRON with AUTO-LIFT.
- All quilters with 8 Shop stamps will also be eligible for a Thank You gift, as supplies last.
EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRTS AND FABRIC FOR SALE
- T-shirts will be available in later summer. Limited number printed.
- Fabric will be available during the Shop Hop. Limited amount available.
SHOP HOP TIPS
For Shop Hop Tips, click on at left menu of this page. Contact any of the individual shops for details on the Shop Hop, where to start, how to get there, where to eat, where to stay, etc.